Accelerated Degree Programs Inquiry Form
Accelerated Degree Programs of the Adult Education Division are available to commuter students over the age of 22. You can RSVP for our Open House events, or schedule a personal visit via this form, or call Nereida Quiles at (914) 337-9300 ext. 2147. We offer personal information sessions along with academic and financial aid advising. For our Post Baccalaureate Nursing or Nursing Transfer Programs, please scroll down.
• Conveniently located in Bronxville, Westchester County
• Career-focused degrees give you a competitive edge.
• Rolling admission – start any time.
• Each class takes just 4 to 6 weeks.
• Book loaner program, you do not have to buy books.
• Personalized graduation plan for a streamlined degree path.
Thanks for your interest in Concordia College New York!
Home phone number
Cell phone number
How did you hear about our Adult Ed Program?
I am interested in the following program
Behavioral Science (B.A.)
Business Administration (B.S.)
Health Studies (B.S)
Health Care Administration (B.S.)
Liberal Studies (A.A)
I would like to attend the Open House on
Thursday, March 22 at 6:30pm
Wednesday, April 25 at 6:30pm
Thursday, May 31 at 6:30pm
Wednesday, June 27 at 6:30pm
or schedule a personal visit
Previous College(s) attended:
Approximate number of transfer credits:
Did you complete an associate degree? (Previous college credit is not required)
Do Not Fill This Out