Accelerated Degree Programs Inquiry Form
Accelerated Degree Programs of the Adult Education Division are available to commuter students over the age of 22. You can RSVP for our Open House events, or schedule a personal visit via this form, or call Nereida Quiles at (914) 337-9300 ext. 2147. We offer personal information sessions along with academic and financial aid advising.
• Career-focused degrees give you a competitive edge.
• Rolling admission – start any time.
• Each class takes just 4 to 6 weeks.
• Book loaner program, you do not have to buy books.
• Personalized graduation plan for a streamlined degree path.
Thanks for your interest in Concordia College New York!
Home phone number
Cell phone number
How did you hear about our Adult Ed Program?
I am interested in the following program
Behavioral Science (B.A.)
Business Administration (B.S.)
Health Studies (B.S)
Health Care Administration (B.S.)
Liberal Studies (A.A)
Please select how you'd like to visit:
I'd like to schedule a personal visit
Previous College(s) attended:
Approximate number of transfer credits:
Did you complete an associate degree? (Previous college credit is not required)
Do Not Fill This Out